Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Polish houses

A couple of years ago I made two polish style houses and I made a silicon mould of them. Finally I didnt use them for a scenery project I had planned so they were in a dark drawer waiting better times. This week I decided to rescue them and another house that wasnt finish to create a polish block of houses.

I joined the houses, I created foamboard separation walls, and floors with smalls wood sticks. Roofs are made with roof tiled plasticard. I have a lot of work to finish them yet :)

 photo IMG_8695_zpsb1c70a0a.jpg

 photo IMG_8692_zps38ee6ca1.jpg

1 comment: